What is the Voluntary Autism Registry?
- It’s completely voluntary.
- It’s only accessed by the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary.
- You can request to be removed if you change your mind.
- It can influence the interactions between you and / or your child, should police response be needed.
- ASNL cannot access the registry.
- Information will be shared within the Department of Justice and Public Safety
If you have any questions or concerns please contact ASNL COO, Tess Hartmann 709-722-2803 ext. 232 firstname.lastname@example.org