Each year, hundreds of people across the province come together to fundraise in support of the ASNL. These events help us provide the programs and services necessary to positively impact the lives of those living with ASD. In every town, bay and cove, people are organizing golf tournaments, hockey games, bake sales, car washes, ticket draws, dinners and dances, birthday parties, anniversary parties, weddings, and more, in support of the ASNL. We’re thankful for every second of time and every dollar of effort.
Create Your Own Third Party Event
We ask that everyone looking to support the ASNL call and register your fundraising event with us so you can receive all of the support, tools, and guidance necessary to have a fun and successful event. Anyone completing an event for the ASNL is required to complete our Third Party Event Policy and Application Form.
Here are a few ways we can help you out:
- Provide support and guidance for your event.
- Provide letters to solicit sponsors and prize donations, and thank you letters.
- Complete lotto license applications and get tickets printed (certain restrictions apply).
- Provide our logo and advise you on creating posters or social media ads.
- Provide tax receipts for eligible donations.
- Provide Sponsor sheets.