Become a part of all that we achieve here.
As an active member of Autism Society, Newfoundland Labrador, you not only support us financially as an organization, you become a part of the work we do here advocating for those affected by autism.
With your annual membership….
- You will become our responders for surveys and important inquiries on issues that affect families and individuals every day in our province.
- You will be eligible to vote at the AGM
- Participate in both community-based and centre-based programs and services
- Access the Barbara J Hopkins library from anywhere in the province
- And receive our updates and communications on our mailing list.
ASNL’s membership fee is $25.00 per year, and is payable annually on April 1st. Membership is valid until March 31st, 2021. Expanding our membership amplifies our voice as an organization and as a community.