The Michael Scott Memorial Scholarship valued at $1000 annually. It is awarded to one graduate of a senior high school in Newfoundland and Labrador with officially diagnosed Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
To be eligible to apply for the Michael Scott Memorial Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Canadian citizen
- Reside in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Display integrity and perseverance in overcoming challenges
- Be involved in co-curricular and community service activities
- Be graduating high school and entering a post-secondary institution in the fall of 2018
- Maintain a minimum grade percentage of 65 with a graduation diploma that is either Distinction, Academic, or General
- Be accepted into an accredited program or curriculum at a NL College or University as a full-time student
- Have a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder
Applicants for the Michael Scott Memorial Scholarship are required to complete the application in its entirety. The Autism Society, Newfoundland Labrador, will use the application to evaluate you as a candidate. Incomplete and/or late submissions will not be considered.
Download the scholarship application form below
E-mail your completed application and supporting documents by July 27, 2018 to: Kendra Lane, Director of Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful recipient will be notified by August 17, 2018.