The Michael Scott Memorial Scholarship is valued at $1000 annually. It is awarded to one graduate of a senior high school in Newfoundland and Labrador with officially diagnosed Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
To be eligible to apply for the Michael Scott Memorial Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Canadian citizen
- Reside in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Display integrity and perseverance in overcoming challenges
- Be involved in co-curricular and community service activities
- Be graduating high school and entering a post-secondary institution in the fall of 2020
- Maintain a minimum grade percentage of 65 with either an Academic or Honours graduation
- Be accepted into an accredited program or curriculum at a Canadian College or University as a full-time student
- Have a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder
Applicants for the Michael Scott Memorial Scholarship are required to complete the application in its entirety. The Autism Society, Newfoundland Labrador, will use the application to evaluate you as a candidate. Incomplete and/or late submissions will not be considered.
Download the scholarship application here: Fillable Scholarship Application Form 2020
E-mail your completed application and supporting documents by July 24, 2020 to Sarah White, Family and Community Services Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful recipient will be notified by August 7, 2020.