Want to make a donation online? Click here!
Alternatively, we accept donations:
- Via cash or cheque either in the mail or in person
- Via credit card over the phone or in person (We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express)
- Via debit card in person
If mailing in a donation, please be sure to write clearly and include your full mailing address so that we can issue a tax receipt. If you would prefer, please include your email address and you will receive an electronic tax receipt sooner via email!
- If the donation is in memory of someone, please also include a contact name and mailing address for their family, so that we may issue a notification.
- If the donation is in honor of someone, please also include the persons name or address so that we may notify them.
Fundraising is a major component of ASNL’s daily financial operations, and we have several major fundraisers throughout the year, most of which take place in all of our regional offices and chapters;
- April 2 – World Autism Awareness Day
- April/May – Spring Gala
- July – Motorcycle Ride for Autism
- October – Active for Autism
Furthermore, we hold smaller fundraisers regularly, as well as accepting donations, selling autism awareness merchandise, and much more. We are always looking for volunteers for fundraising activities, and can also offer the opportunity to get involved with our fundraising committee if you have professional experience and skills to offer.
Both corporate and private donations are gratefully accepted, and all corporate donations receive a special thank you on the ‘Our Supporters page’, accessible by clicking here or from the right hand side bar of our front page.
If you would like more information about making a donation or getting involved with our fundraising activities, please do not hesitate to contact;
Greg Knott, ASNL Manager of Revenue Development and Communications
722-2803 ext 227